Friday, December 22, 2006

Men Shake Their Nozzle

I've been trying to solve this mystery for a few years so I've decided to post it. After a man dispenses fuel into his vehicle. He shakes the nozzle a few times before completely removing it from the fill spout and returning it to the dispenser.This of coarse, removes most of the drops of fuel that would potentially land on his pants and shoes. After years of observation, I've noticed that most women just remove the nozzle after dispensing and shift their legs and feet away from the freed drops of fuel still hiding in the nozzle. Why don't women shake their nozzle?

3 comments:

kara said...

I'm a woman and I always shake my nozzle. What does that say about me???

Dazed said...

You pay attention?

Wanagl said...

Boys shake their nozzles because their father's teach them to at an early age. Girls don't have anyone or a reason to learn to shake their nozzles at an early age.